Product Engineer needed to lead and track products from concept through execution.
Key Areas of Responsibility
· Develop and track schedules for large engineering projects
· Work with the Operations Team to address quality and support issues
· Solve engineering design issues as appropriate
· Estimate effort and task duration
· Lead prototype creation, manage test cycles and review test results
· Strategically prioritize features and tasks, and direct engineering efforts accordingly
· Develop samples and prototypes based on government specifications
· Manage completion of projects from start to finish
· Report project status to Product Engineering Manager
· Maintain forms and records
· Maintain revision control of patterns, samples, TDP and trim sheets.
· Must be available to travel when needed
· Must be able to create and maintain target dates for completion of actions and/or projects
· Assist sub-contractors with the implementation of new products
· Assist production in the implementation of automation fixtures
· Received formal training in Engineering or Industrial Design from an accredited institution.
· 2+ years’ experience in project management, design, manufacturing engineering, operations or similar position could be substituted for formal education if all other requirements are met.
· An organized approach to problem solving
· Ability to design 3D models and 2D designs in one or more of the following software’s (SolidWorks, Space Claim, Inventor, AutoCad)
· Rigorous attention to detail and organization
· Ability to read and interpret drawings and patterns.
· Understanding of common manufacturing techniques
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
· Ability to travel when required
· Ability to work under pressure
· Accumark Software
· Military Service
· Personnel management experience
As a Federal Contractor, Point Blank Enterprises, Inc. abides by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, compensation inquiries, discussions or disclosures. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, compensation inquiries, discussions or disclosures.
Qualified individuals with a disability have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. If you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our careers website as a result of your disability, request a reasonable accommodation by: (1) sending an e-mail to Maria Romero, firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1-(954) 630-0900 (2) informing us regarding the nature of your request and (3) providing your contact information.
Please do not direct any other general employment related questions or resumes to this email and/or phone number. Only inquiries concerning a request for a reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.
Point Blank Enterprises, Inc. is an EOE/AA/MFDV Employer.