Managing Work: Managing work to achieve results on time. Focusing majority of energy and resources on projects and tasks that add value. Managing a variety of responsibilities at the same time. Anticipating problems and taking appropriate action to prevent them or minimize their impact. Taking responsibility for decisions, actions, and results
Communicating: Communicating effectively with people at all levels in the organization. Communicating clearly and candidly; avoiding vagueness, ambiguity, and mixed messages. Proposing ideas clearly and persuasively in oral communication. Gathering and giving relevant information to others in a timely manner. Confronting people problems; resolving conflicts.
Learning & Adapting: Keeping current on knowledge specific to field of work. Finding a way to get the job done even when normal channels, materials and methods don’t work. Taking the initiative as challenges, responsibilities, assignments and opportunities arise; being action oriented, willing to take risks.
Maximizing Resources: Working collaboratively with people in our group and in other parts of the organization. Supporting others when needed. Involving others in identifying problems, opportunities, and developing solutions. Seeking expertise, advice, and perspectives from a variety of sources both within and outside of the organization. Working effectively with people who have diverse ideas, perspectives, and values. Making good use of internal resources including systems, equipment, supplies, and analytical tools, etc
Quality & Customer Focus: Continuously looking for ways to simplify and improve work processes to achieve better results. Considering internal and external customer needs when setting priorities. Determining the real needs of internal and external customers by asking the right questions, listening, and confirming before acting. Seeking input from internal and external customers to continuously improve performance.
Managing Others: Communicating performance goals and standards so that associates understand expectations and how they are linked to the organization’s vision, values, and goals. Providing regular, specific feedback that associates can use to continuously improve performance.
1. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
2. Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and working knowledge of MS Access.
3. Ability to understand sophisticated mathematical models and concepts.
4. Ability to work under pressure, meets deadlines, and maintains focus.
5. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
6. Strong oral and written communication skills.
7. BS/BA degree in scientific, business or technology related field; or AA degree with equivalent related experience in position.
8. Active working experience (3 + years) as a Business Analyst, Financial Analyst, or Consulting desired
9. Manufacturing experience preferred.
10. Proficient self-management and organizational skills.
11. Must communicate with both business and technically oriented resources to meet expectations.
12. Able to work flexible hours, overtime and weekends, as needed.