Point Blank Enterprises, Inc. – Advanced Technology Group
Point Blank Enterprises is a leader in Body Armor and protective technologies. Our Advanced Technology Group has begun offering state of the art vehicles to our law enforcement and government customers. We are looking for qualified team member to help us build the most advanced vehicle and mobile platforms in the world.
The Production Manager is responsible for the entire production process for our surveillance products and solutions. This person coordinates all activities related to the logistics, time management, physical upfit, building and assembling for our products. The Production Manager is responsible for completing each job on time, on budget and with a high level of quality. The Production Manager will represent the company for all production related items. Complete customer satisfaction is the ultimate goal.
Have you worked on vehicle, marine or RV upfits and installs? Are you a car enthusiast? This is a unique position for people who are technically oriented and love working with their hands on challenging and rewarding projects.
We are looking for motivated, qualified, detail oriented & experienced technicians to join our growing team!
- Management of all production jobs
- Direct management and responsibility over production staff
- Responsible for a complete understanding of the job from available verbal and written information including: blueprints, specifications and bids
- Identifies cost concerns and project risk items
- Tracks actual costs against estimates
- Ensures compliance with all company rules, policies and agreements
- Supervises all production staff
- Evaluates quality at each production step
- Documents company procedures and trains employees
- Creates job schedules, coordinates with the purchasing department
- Maintains job log for each active job
- Conducts regular project review meetings with managers
- Maintain shop safety and cleanliness
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
What you Need for this Position:
- Minimum of three (3) years, full- time experience in managing similar projects
- Hands-on experience in vehicle, RV or marine upfit or as a carpenter or other trades person.
- Proficient with MS OFFICE and project management software
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Extremely detailed oriented, efficient, and organized
- Ability to be ready to start work by scheduled time
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds to chest level
- Have the mechanical knowledge to troubleshoot problems on new equipment and/or repair work on older equipment.
- Follow all OSHA, EPA Safety Rules and Procedures
- Must refer to MSDS when using any chemicals, substances and materials, understanding the MSDS information, and abiding by MSDS required personal protective equipment
- Automotive and/or off road enthusiasts a big plus
- Electrical experience in vehicles a big plus
- Familiarity with basic computer networking a plus
- Familiarity with vehicle alarm systems a plus
- Previous upfit on vehicles or marine vessels a big plus
- May require some travel
- Legal ability to work in the USA
What's in it for You:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits: medical, dental, vision
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Voluntary Long Term Disability (LTD) and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Employee Discounts
- High school or equivalent
- Production Management: 3 years
Required license or certification:
As a Federal Contractor, Point Blank Enterprises, Inc. abides by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, compensation inquiries, discussions or disclosures. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, compensation inquiries, discussions or disclosures.
Qualified individuals with a disability have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. If you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our careers website as a result of your disability, request a reasonable accommodation by: (1) sending an e-mail to Maria Romero, email@example.com or calling 1-(954) 630-0900 (2) informing us regarding the nature of your request and (3) providing your contact information.
Please do not direct any other general employment related questions or resumes to this email and/or phone number. Only inquiries concerning a request for a reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.
Point Blank Enterprises, Inc. is an EOE/AA/MFDV Employer.