Point Blank Enterprises is a leader in Body Armor and protective technologies. Our Advanced Technology Group has begun offering state of the art vehicles to our law enforcement and government customers. We are looking for qualified team members to help us build the most advanced mobile platforms in the world.
Have you worked on vehicle, marine or RV upfits and installs? Are you a car enthusiast? This is a unique position for people who are technically oriented and love working with their hands on challenging and rewarding projects.
We are looking for motivated, qualified, detail oriented & experienced technicians to join our growing team!
- Install components on multiple vehicle types
- Install and configure computer and electronics components
- Install and configure electrical and battery systems
- Work with and cut wood and other materials
- Vehicle tear down and reassembly
- Maintain the highest upfit build quality
- Maintain an organized, neat, and safe work bay
- Maintain shop safety and cleanliness
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
What you Need for this Position:
- Familiarity with basic computer networking
- Familiarity with vehicle or marine electrical systems
- Familiarity with vehicle alarm systems
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Extremely detailed oriented, efficient, and organized
- Ability to be ready to start work by scheduled time
- Good team worker, enjoys working on two person team
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds to chest level
- Have the mechanical knowledge to troubleshoot problems on new equipment and/or repair work on older equipment.
- Follow all OSHA, EPA Safety Rules and Procedures
- Must refer to MSDS when using any chemicals, substances and materials, understanding the MSDS information, and abiding by MSDS required personal protective equipment
- Automotive and/or off road enthusiasts a big plus
- Electrical experience in vehicles a big plus
- Previous upfit on vehicles or marine vessels a big plus
- May require some travel
What's in it for You:
- Competitive hourly wage or salary
- Full benefits: medical, dental, vision
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Voluntary Long Term Disability (LTD) and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Employee Discounts
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
As a Federal Contractor, Point Blank Enterprises, Inc. abides by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, compensation inquiries, discussions or disclosures. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, compensation inquiries, discussions or disclosures.
Qualified individuals with a disability have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. If you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our careers website as a result of your disability, request a reasonable accommodation by: (1) sending an e-mail to Maria Romero, email@example.com or calling 1-(954) 630-0900 (2) informing us regarding the nature of your request and (3) providing your contact information.
Please do not direct any other general employment related questions or resumes to this email and/or phone number. Only inquiries concerning a request for a reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.
Point Blank Enterprises, Inc. is an EOE/AA/MFDV Employer.