The overriding objective of this position is to have a direct and positive impact on our Customer’s experience with Point Blank. The Customer Service Team Lead is responsible for serving as the primary point of contact for customers, being responsive via all channels of communication including e-mail, telephone, and customer service help desk. This person is responsible for overseeing their assigned Customer Service Representative team by managing the team’s workload, providing ongoing problem solving support, and identifying ways to continually improve performance; thereby, ensuring the goal of exceptional customer service, customer retention, and customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities
1. Delivers a high level of responsiveness to customers, addressing all concerns regarding orders, problems, improvements, follow-up, etc.
2. Serves as the primary point of contact for the customers of Point Blank and the Customer Service department including distributors, agencies, sales reps, etc.
3. Manages and enhances the use of the customer service help desk.
4. Manages volume and accuracy of orders.
5. Monitors and ensures orders are processed in a timely manner, consistently staying within our 2 day timeframe. This includes:
a. Reviewing daily work load and allocating resources appropriately.
b. Removing road blocks for team members and actively participating in resolving issues and engaging required resources (e.g. addressing issues with pending orders)
6. Tracks key daily, weekly, and monthly performance metrics in order to manage overall team and individual performance and using this data to identify where to focus improvement efforts.
7. Handles call escalation appropriately.
8. Initiates, plans and implements continuous improvement projects.
9. Performs order entry as needed.
10. Responsible for working according to the company’s safety and quality standards.
11. Maintains a safe and clean work area.
12. Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Cognition: Processes thoughts and experiences effectively from decision making to innovative thinking, analysis, judgments and problem solving. This includes examining information to draw conclusions, developing creative ideas and perspectives, making informed decisions considering all of the facts, goals, constraints and risks associated and resolving difficult challenges.
Communication: Communicates clearly with others avoiding ambiguity in all aspects of communication from speaking to writing, listening, and reading. This includes expressing ideas and facts orally and in writing, understanding and learning from what others say and grasping the meaning of written information.
Interaction with Others: Communicating and reacting with co-workers appropriately to maintain a professional environment. This includes encouraging others and furthering Company objectives, building constructive working relationships consisting of acceptance and respect, promoting cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and embracing a work environment that appreciates diversity.
Personal Effectiveness: Incorporating all personal resources to achieve work objectives the most efficiently from accountability to adaptability, customer and safety focus and continual learning. This includes taking responsibility for actions, quality and timeliness of work, adjusting to changing business needs, conditions and work responsibilities, maintaining customer satisfaction with the products offered by the company, adhering to all workplace standards, regulations and practices and showing an ongoing commitment to self-improve.
Management: Structures and directs others to ensure Company goals are met from coaching, leading, organizing and self-managing. This includes supporting all co-workers growth by giving feedback, instruction and encouragement in order for them to better succeed. This also includes promoting Company objectives and demonstrating the way to achieve them, coordinating ideas, prioritizing tasks by importance and deadline, keeping a quick pace without sacrificing quality, maintaining composure in stressful situations and tactfully handling challenges or tense interpersonal situations.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Requires sitting or standing for a prolonged period of time.
- Requires dexterity and coordination to handle files, boxes and materials.
- Requires minimum reaching for items above and below desk level.
- Requires strength, coordination and vision to use keyboard and video display terminal for prolonged periods.
§ Requires walking, bending, stooping, pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 25 lbs. unassisted.
§ Requires repetitive movements with fingers, hands, wrist, and arms.
As a Federal Contractor, Point Blank Enterprises, Inc. abides by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, compensation inquiries, discussions or disclosures. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, compensation inquiries, discussions or disclosures.
Qualified individuals with a disability have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. If you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our careers website as a result of your disability, request a reasonable accommodation by: (1) sending an e-mail to Maria Romero, firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1-(954) 630-0900 (2) informing us regarding the nature of your request and (3) providing your contact information.
Please do not direct any other general employment related questions or resumes to this email and/or phone number. Only inquiries concerning a request for a reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.
Point Blank Enterprises, Inc. is an EOE/AA/MFDV Employer.