Essential Duties and Accountabilities
1. Supervises all Domestic Sales Representatives, Shooters and Distributor Trainers activities.
2. Approves sample requests and other needs identified by Sales Representatives.
3. Assists in the development of the sales and marketing plan along with EVP of Commercial Business.
4. Identifies target market opportunities with Sales Representatives in assigned territories.
5. Maintains monthly reports on target markets.
6. Liaison with top level distributors and Sales Representatives.
7. Coordinates training with Sales Representatives, Shooters, Distributor Trainers and Distributors.
8. Assists with the coordination of ballistic shoot presentations.
9. Maintains working knowledge of competitor products.
10. Communicates with the Customer Service Department to identify issues and assist with problem solving.
11. Provides guidance and suggestions to EVP of Commercial Business to improve sales and marketing plan.
12. Communicates sales and marketing plan to Sales Representatives and ensures understanding.
13. Responsible for working according to the company’s safety and quality standards.
14. Maintains a safe and clean work area.
15. Performs additional duties as assigned or required.
Cognition: Processes thoughts and experiences effectively from decision making to innovative thinking, analysis, judgments and problem solving. This includes examining information to draw conclusions, developing creative ideas and perspectives, making informed decisions considering all of the facts, goals, constraints and risks associated and resolving difficult challenges.
Communication: Communicates clearly with others avoiding ambiguity in all aspects of communication from speaking to writing, listening, and reading. This includes expressing ideas and facts orally and in writing, understanding and learning from what others say and grasping the meaning of written information.
Interaction with Others: Communicating and reacting with co-workers appropriately to maintain a professional environment. This includes encouraging others and furthering Company objectives, building constructive working relationships consisting of acceptance and respect, promoting cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and embracing a work environment that appreciates diversity.
Personal Effectiveness: Incorporating all personal resources to achieve work objectives the most efficiently from accountability to adaptability, customer and safety focus and continual learning. This includes taking responsibility for actions, quality and timeliness of work, adjusting to changing business needs, conditions and work responsibilities, maintaining customer satisfaction with the products offered by the company, adhering to all workplace standards, regulations and practices and showing an ongoing commitment to self-improve.
Management: Structures and directs others to ensure Company goals are met from coaching, leading, organizing and self-managing. This includes supporting all co-workers growth by giving feedback, instruction and encouragement in order for them to better succeed. This also includes promoting Company objectives and demonstrating the way to achieve them, coordinating ideas, prioritizing tasks by importance and deadline, keeping a quick pace without sacrificing quality, maintaining composure in stressful situations and tactfully handling challenges or tense interpersonal situations.