Essential Duties and Accountabilities
1. Quality Planning: Develops and implements the quality management strategy and plans, including resources, systems, planning analysis. Supports all aspects of day to day management of floor quality personnel.
2. Mistake Proofing Effectiveness: Develops and maintain systems to establish standards relating to activities and products.
3. Computer Assembled Plans & Tracking: Develops and maintain systems to measure performance against established standards.
4. Corrective/Preventative Actions: Monitors performance (in relevant areas) according to agreed standards and take necessary action to communicate/advise/assist according to performance levels.
5. Monitor’s and inform/communicate/apply standards created/maintained by external bodies, and integrate within internal quality management systems.
6. Establishes and implements necessary communication strategy for the improvement and awareness of quality issues across all departments.
7. Plans and manages departmental activities in accordance with agreed time lines.
8. Liaises with customers and suppliers where necessary (where impacting/affected by quality issues)
9. Manage staff according to company standards (appraisals, discipline, training, development, etc.).
10. Monitors: mistake proofing effectiveness, gage control and gage calibration compliance.
11. Participate in R & D and Design Reviews.
12. Supports the ISO Compliance for all groups.
13. Ensures safety compliance for the group.
14. Multitasks with multiple priorities and time frames.
15. Capacity to give a fast determination with any decision making situation.
16. Manage and plan DCMA presentation and inspection schedule.
17. Provide data driven actions using basic statistical analysis to continually improve and monitor Quality system performance.
18. Responsible for working according to the company’s safety and quality standards.
19. Maintains a safe and clean work area.
20. Performs other related duties as required and or as assigned.