Essential Duties and Accountabilities
1. Manages analysis of operating and financial data.
2. Manages month-end close and year-end close.
3. Manages preparation of monthly financial reports for management and the Board.
4. Prepares weekly reports of actual cash receipts, cash disbursements and working capital compared to budget and forecast including a report that describes key variances to budget and forecast.
5. Tracks detailed daily sales and orders.
6. Manages preparation of the rolling 13-week cash forecast.
7. Captures and monitors key performance indicators (KPIs), highlighting trends, and analyzing causes of unexpected variances.
8. Manages continuing development of business planning, forecasting, and modeling tools.
9. Manages implementation and work with business intelligence tools and dashboard reports.
10. Manages monthly sales forecasting process including various pro forma scenarios and ad-hoc reporting.
11. Prepares profitability and allocation analyses by product, contract, and business segment.
12. Manages with business units budgeting process. Tracks actual results to budget and forecast.
13. Improves reporting and forecasting performance by evaluating processes.
14. Maintains confidentiality with highly sensitive information.
15. Responsible for working according to the company’s safety and quality standards.
16. Maintains a safe and clean work area.
17. Performs other related duties as required and assigned.