Essential Duties and Accountabilities
On Recruiting Role (switch every 6 months):
1. Recruits for all levels of the organization.
2. Maintains job postings updates, according to OFFCP rules.
3. Manages the Applicant Tracking System and provides raw data fro the annual Affirmative Action Plan.
4. Serves as a liaison between the company and its staffing companies.
5. Creates weekly and monthly reports for VP Human Resources and CEO.
6. Audits Staffing Agencies invoices on a weekly basis.
7. Ensures maintenance compliance of employee personnel files and retains employment records in line with the department of labor (DOL) records retention requirements.
On Payroll Role (switch every 6 months):
8. Maintains, monitors and enters all personnel changes such as new hire documentations, transfers, promotions, terminations, etc. in the Human Resource Information System records (HRIS), completes Personal Action Forms and weekly reports accordingly.
9. Completes and confirms pre-screenings of new hires such as background checks, drug tests and references for employees.
10. Completes on-boarding process and administer new hire paperwork and supports Human Resources Manager with new hire orientation.
11. Verifies I-9 documentation compliance for all new hires, enters I-9 documentation into E-verify, (DHS) Internet-based system to determine new hires eligibility to work in the United States and performs I-9 documents updates of expired documents.
12. Maintains the Document Retention Schedule with the help of the Human Resources Assistant.
13. Liaison with Payroll to ensure correct payroll and employee information.
14. Cooperates with Benefits Coordinator in annual events such as, Engagement Survey, Open Enrollment, Flu Shots, Wellness Fairs, etc.
15. Manages Attendance System and sends Exception Reports to Human Resource Manager and VP Human Resources to generate disciplinary actions.
16. Manages the Receptionist Backup System to ensure coverage at the switchboard.
17. Runs Company Drivers driving records every six months to verify compliance.
18. Runs Work Visa expirations every month to ensure compliance and processes DOC Licenses.
19. Coordinates Retirements Tributes and orders plaques and gifts.
20. Cooperates in employee relations events including, but not limited to monthly birthday celebrations, safety raffles, open enrollment, etc.
21. Responds and cooperates during emergency calls and functions as a First Responder, as needed.
22. Maintains a safe and clean work area.
23. Responsible for working according to the company’s safety and quality standards.
24. Performs other related duties as required and assigned.