Essential Duties and Accountabilities
1. Size, cut down and re-sew ballistics panes related to RMA’s and other sources.
2. Receives pallets of product from the Receiving Department and verifies the paperwork against the returned item.
3. Follows process instructions and may be required to trace, tape, cut and modify the size of the ballistic. For example: scooping the arm or chest of the ballistic.
4. Organizes the product to be modified and sends to the Hand Cutter and Alterations Sewer.
5. Packages the product after being altered and sends to the Assembly Department.
6. Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks.
7. Works closely with the Production Supervisor to ensure all daily production and tasks are completed.
8. Maintains a safe and clean work area.
9. Responsible for working according to the company’s safety and quality standards.
10. Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Cognition: Processes thoughts and experiences effectively from decision making to innovative thinking, analysis, judgments and problem solving. This includes examining information to draw conclusions, developing creative ideas and perspectives, making informed decisions considering all of the facts, goals, constraints and risks associated and resolving difficult challenges.
Communication: Communicates clearly with others avoiding ambiguity in all aspects of communication from speaking to writing, listening, and reading. This includes expressing ideas and facts orally and in writing, understanding and learning from what others say and grasping the meaning of written information.
Interaction with Others: Communicating and reacting with co-workers appropriately to maintain a professional environment. This includes encouraging others and furthering Company objectives, building constructive working relationships consisting of acceptance and respect, promoting cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and embracing a work environment that appreciates diversity.
Personal Effectiveness: Incorporating all personal resources to achieve work objectives the most efficiently from accountability to adaptability, customer and safety focus and continual learning. This includes taking responsibility for actions, quality and timeliness of work, adjusting to changing business needs, conditions and work responsibilities, maintaining customer satisfaction with the products offered by the company, adhering to all workplace standards, regulations and practices and showing an ongoing commitment to self-improve.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
§ Requires sitting or standing for prolonged period of time.
§ Requires walking, bending, stooping, pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 20 lbs.
§ Requires repetitive movements with fingers, hands, wrist, and arms.
As a Federal Contractor, Point Blank Enterprises, Inc. abides by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, compensation inquiries, discussions or disclosures. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, compensation inquiries, discussions or disclosures.
Qualified individuals with a disability have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. If you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our careers website as a result of your disability, request a reasonable accommodation by: (1) sending an e-mail to Maria Romero, firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1-(954) 630-0900 (2) informing us regarding the nature of your request and (3) providing your contact information.
Please do not direct any other general employment related questions or resumes to this email and/or phone number. Only inquiries concerning a request for a reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.
Point Blank Enterprises, Inc. is an EOE/AA/MFDV Employer.