Hands on Information Technology Manager.
Provides project management, business analysis, meeting facilitation, application design, training, and implementation of applications, systems and other IT related solutions. Identifies opportunities to improve business processes and to use technology to improve revenue, reduce costs, improve productivity, and increase customer service.
APPLICANTS MUST BE US CITIZENS OR GREENCARD HOLDERS.
Acts as IT Manager for key business system initiatives.
Builds and maintains Project Plans as required for IT Projects. Plans, schedules and tracks progress on project timelines, milestones and deliverables using appropriate tools. Identifies and manages project dependencies and critical path.
· Directs and manages the project life cycle from project initiation and planning through execution, deployment and close-out.
· Collaborates with sponsors and stakeholders to define the project business case including project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals.
· Manages project communication throughout the life cycle of the project. Communicates and manages Project Risks. Conducts periodic project reviews with key stakeholders, sponsors and team members to provide progress.
· Provides business analysis, and recommends best course of action focusing on business process first, technology second.
· Agile methodology experience
· Excellent communication, planning and organization skills.
· Project Management Experience
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science
· Minimum 3 years of experience managing IT projects.
Nice to have:
· Exchange 365
· MS SqlServer
· Demonstrated leadership on large, complex, technical projects
· Experienced in implementations and Support
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability to identify priorities and manage tasks
· Ability to work closely within a team as well as independently
· Knowledgeable in the Microsoft Office Suite, experience with SharePoint and Visio.
· Experience with a project management tool - MS Project or other.
· Must have excellent project management skills.
· Ability to work in a dynamic / changing environment.
· References will be requested.
As a Federal Contractor, Point Blank Enterprises, Inc. abides by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, compensation inquiries, discussions or disclosures. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, compensation inquiries, discussions or disclosures.
Qualified individuals with a disability have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. If you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our careers website as a result of your disability, request a reasonable accommodation by: (1) sending an e-mail to Maria Romero, email@example.com or calling 1-(954) 630-0900 (2) informing us regarding the nature of your request and (3) providing your contact information.
Please do not direct any other general employment related questions or resumes to this email and/or phone number. Only inquiries concerning a request for a reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.
Point Blank Enterprises, Inc. is an EOE/AA/MFDV Employer.