The Customer Service Representative is responsible for coordinating activities with customers, sales representatives, administration and production to satisfy our customers’ requirements. This-individual will also answer telephone inquiries, respond to order inquires, general customer inquiries, customer complaints and process Customer orders.
Essential duties and accountabilities
1. Coordinates activities with customers, sales representatives, administration and production to satisfy our customers’ requirements including but not limited to measuring (sizing) customers, entering orders, supporting distributors, sales reps, and creating / maintaining call logs. Provides administrative support to the Sales Department.
2. Answers telephones and responds to orders, general customer inquiries, and customer complaints.
3. Assists sales representatives with order status information, expediting orders and troubleshooting information.
4. Communicates directly with the customer providing information such as: purchase order status and ship dates for open orders.
5. Handles customer complaints and inquiries.
6. Facilitates special and rush order requests from sales reps and direct customers; coordinates - orders with production.
7. Completes and verifies all customer purchase orders.
8. .Performs other essential duties as assigned.
Managing Work: Develop plans for accomplishing on-going work objectives; monitoring status. Managing
a variety of responsibilities at the same time. Anticipating problems and taking appropriate action to prevent
them or minimize their impact. Understanding and supporting the organization’s vision, purpose and strategies.
Taking responsibility for decisions, actions, and results. Understanding our products and services.
Communication: Communicating clearly and candidly; avoiding vagueness, ambiguity and mixed messages.
Gathering and giving relevant information to others in a timely manner. Identifying the nature of customer
problems and resolving conflicts. Builds trust and credibility through work and actions. Contribute to a positive
Learning and Adapting: Remaining productive during periods of ambiguity, uncertainty, and change.
Demonstrating a willingness to take on new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments. Seeking and
accepting feedback for self-improvement without becoming defensive.
Maximizing Resources: Making good use of internal resources including systems, equipment, supplies, and
analytical tools, etc.
Quality & Customer Focus: Determining the real needs of internal and external customers by asking the right
questions, listening, and confirming before acting.
§ High school diploma or its equivalent.
§ (3) three to (5) five years of experience within the Customer Service or related field.
§ The ability to operate various word-processing software, spreadsheets, and database programs.
§ Must read, write and understand Basic English.
§ Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this position.
§ Must be authorized to work in the U.S.A.
Sitting for long periods. Dexterity and coordination to handle files and single pieces of paper; occasional lifting
of items weighing up to twenty-five pounds such as files, stacks of paper, reference and other materials. Moving
from place to place within the office; minimum reaching for items above and below desk level. Strength,
dexterity, coordination and vision to use keyboard and video display terminal for prolonged periods.