Position Summary: Responsible for supporting Contract Administration and Compliance functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contract Administration Support;
- Quotes and Proposals;
- Log incoming requests for ROMs, Quotes, and Proposals;
- Send out ROM, Quote, and Proposal Requests request to internal team;
- Perform adequacy reviews for financials and content; and
- Support final preparation, approval, and submission of ROMs, quotes, and proposals.
- Generate and Modify Sales Orders;
- Support Contract Kick Off Process;
- Preparation of data or correspondence as may be required by management or provisions of a contract;
- Log and track vendor and customer agreements;
- Generate shipment requests as per contractual requirements;
- Generate and remit customer invoices;
- Perform WAWF functions as required; and
- Prepare supporting documentation, as contractually required, for all invoice submissions.
- Track and log customer payment status;
- Maintain physical and electronic contract files;
- Track and log record retention periods of contract documentation;
- Assist with generating, and maintaining new contract award/purchase order documentation;
- Assist with contract closeout functions; and
- Perform record retention, archiving, and destruction activities.
- Assist with periodic audits of invoicing activities for active and completed contracts or projects;
- Assist with customer account reconciliations; and
- Generate performance reports related to Contract Administration and/or business functions.
- Responsible for Visit Sign-In Procedures when attending the reception area.
- Greet visitors in a professional and courteous manner;
- Verification of Identification;
- Communication of cell phone restrictions for visitors;
- Ensuring visitor logs are accurate and complete; and
- Contacting TPG Employees to serve as visitor escorts.
Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
Qualifications/requirements: Must be fluent and be able to read and write in the English language. Strong oral communication skills are also required in the English and Spanish language. Employee needs to be proficient in MS Office. Employee must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational skills. Employee must have the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS: Ability to safely and successfully perform essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
Ability to maintain reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state and local standards.
Compliance with all personnel policies.
This position requires use of and access to information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Accordingly, all Contract Support Specialists must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Temporary Resident, Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Education/Training/Experience: High School Diploma or equivalency required; higher level education preferred. At least two years of relevant work experience in accounting, logistics, and/or contract administration required. Experience with WAWF, SAM, DIBBS, or other U.S. Government related systems preferred. Experience with ERP system preferred. FAR and DFARS knowledge preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to stand or sit, and move about the facility.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work usually performed in an office setting. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
As a Federal Contractor, Point Blank Enterprises, Inc. abides by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, compensation inquiries, discussions or disclosures. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, compensation inquiries, discussions or disclosures.
Qualified individuals with a disability have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. If you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our careers website as a result of your disability, request a reasonable accommodation by: (1) calling 1-(954) 630-0900 (2) informing us regarding the nature of your request and (3) providing your contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions or resumes to this email and/or phone number.**Only inquiries concerning a request for a reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.
Point Blank is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability Employer.