Essential Duties and Accountabilities
· Recruits for all levels of the organization; direct hires and temporary positions
· Performs researches on market salary data
· Maintains job postings updates, according to OFFCP rules.
· Manages the Applicant Tracking System and provides raw data for the annual Affirmative Action Plan.
· Serves as a liaison between the company and its staffing companies.
· Creates weekly and monthly reports for VP Human Resources and CEO.
· Audits Staffing Agencies invoices and billing reports on a weekly basis.
· Facilitates new hire and employee relocation efforts
· Communicates personnel changes such as new hires, transfers, promotions, HR reminders, wellness tips, employee benefits and other related information through internal communication channels i.e., e-boards and emails
· Cooperates in employee relations events including, but not limited to monthly birthday celebrations, safety raffles, open enrollment, etc.
· Responds and cooperates during emergency calls and functions as a First Responder, as needed.
· Maintains a safe and clean work area.
· Responsible for working according to the company’s safety and quality standards.
· Provides internal customer service
· Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Cognition: Processes thoughts and experiences effectively from decision making to innovative thinking, analysis, judgments and problem solving. This includes examining information to draw conclusions, developing creative ideas and perspectives, making informed decisions considering all of the facts, goals, constraints and risks associated and resolving difficult challenges.
Communication: Communicates clearly with others avoiding ambiguity in all aspects of communication from speaking to writing, listening, and reading. This includes expressing ideas and facts orally and in writing, understanding and learning from what others say and grasping the meaning of written information.
Interaction with Others: Communicating and reacting with co-workers appropriately to maintain a professional environment. This includes encouraging others and furthering Company objectives, building constructive working relationships consisting of acceptance and respect, promoting cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and embracing a work environment that appreciates diversity.
Personal Effectiveness: Incorporating all personal resources to achieve work objectives the most efficiently from accountability to adaptability, customer and safety focus and continual learning. This includes taking responsibility for actions, quality and timeliness of work, adjusting to changing business needs, conditions and work responsibilities, maintaining customer satisfaction with the products offered by the company, adhering to all workplace standards, regulations and practices and showing an ongoing commitment to self-improve.
Management: Structures and directs others to ensure Company goals are met from coaching, leading, organizing and self-managing. This includes supporting all co-workers growth by giving feedback, instruction and encouragement in order for them to better succeed. This also includes promoting Company objectives and demonstrating the way to achieve them, coordinating ideas, prioritizing tasks by importance and deadline, keeping a quick pace without sacrificing quality, maintaining composure in stressful situations and tactfully handling challenges or tense interpersonal situations.
§ Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or four (4) years of human resources administrative or recruiting experience.
§ Ability to learn HR concepts and keep up with legal updates. Ideal candidate should be willing to continue HR education, as a career.
§ Ability to communicate effectively with diverse populations.
§ Proficient in Microsoft Office Software such as Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and payroll systems.
§ Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function for this position
§ Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
§ Must read, write and understand advance English.
§ Must be authorized to work in the USA.
§ Bonus: Bilingual skills.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Requires sitting or standing for a prolonged period of time.
- Requires dexterity and coordination to handle files, boxes and materials.
- Requires minimum reaching for items above and below desk level.
- Requires strength, coordination and vision to use keyboard and video display terminal for prolonged periods.
§ Requires walking, bending, stooping, pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 25 lbs. unassisted.
§ Requires repetitive movements with fingers, hands, wrist, and arms.
As a federal Contractor, Point Blank Enterprises, Inc. abides by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, creed, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, compensation inquiries, discussions or disclosures. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, disability, compensation inquiries, discussions or disclosures.
Qualified individuals with a disability have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. If you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our careers website as a result of your disability, request a reasonable accommodation by:
(1) Sending an e-mail to Maria Romero, firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1-(954) 630-0900 x1249;
(2) Informing us regarding the nature of your request; and
(3) Providing your contact information.
Please do not direct any other general employment related questions or resumes directly to this email and/or phone number. Only inquiries concerning a request for a reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.
EEO is the Law