Continuous Improvement (CI): Choose an item.
Managing Work: Managing work to achieve results within budget and on time. Managing a variety of responsibilities at the same time. Taking responsibility for decisions, actions, and results. Understanding and supporting the organization’s vision, purpose and strategies. Gathers and uses relevant data to identify status, patterns, issues, trends, and root causes. Able to compile and communicate results effectively.
Communicating: Communicating effectively with people at all levels in the organization. Presenting ideas and facts clearly and effectively in writing. Gathering and giving relevant information to others in a timely manner.
Learning & Adapting: Keeping current on knowledge specific to field of work. Demonstrating a willingness to take on new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments. Uses process and results metrics to identify strengths and weaknesses and acts with extraordinary speed to improve. Creates transparency of performance, insight and action to all stakeholders.
Maximizing Resources: Working collaboratively with people in our group and in other parts of the organization. Supporting others when needed. Working effectively with people who have diverse ideas, perspectives, and values.
Quality & Customer Focus: Continuously looking for ways to simplify and improve work processes to achieve better results.
Managing Others: Has a high level of integrity, confidentiality, ethics and discretion. Direct and open while maintaining a professional, respectful demeanor. Builds and sustains relationships with all stakeholders.
· Associate degree or 2 years of experience in a related field.
· Requires good knowledge of product requirements associated with ballistics.
· Ability to understand and work according to specific Ballistics Testing Standards.
· Basic knowledge of standard laboratory practices.
· Intermediate to strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Ability to review and analyze ballistics data and test samples.
· Capable of working as part of a team.
· Must be authorized to work in the US.