1. Perform ballistic testing and document the tests reports per given
2. Understand basic ballistic specifications and Government ballistic standards.
3. Ensure all data recorded on the test report is accurate to the sample
4. Maintain ammunition/Firearms Inventory and Reports up to date.
5. Maintain data summaries up to date.
6. Ensure range inventory levels are communicated to the R&D
7. Follow safety regulation defined in our ISO and range SOP.
8. Support R&D Engineers, Quality and Sales force.
9. Material Lot testing of all ballistic raw materials.
10. Communication of ballistic test results and record keeping.
11. End item testing for PBE Military Contracts.
12. Randomly select production samples to perform submersion testing and
communicate testing outcome.
13. Adapt to changes in work and priorities.
Must be able to maintain
confidentiality of on-going projects.
Perform Lot / R&D test