1. Responsible for maintaining receipts,
storage, transfers, and dispatching material for subs.
2. Retrieves and stages orders for shipment.
3. Examines and inspects stock items for wear or
defects and report damages to supervisors.
and maintains records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
5. Maintains records regarding use and/or damage of
stock or stock handling equipment.
6. Performs inventory transfers using inventory control
7. Maintains and update all inventory
system information to ensure accuracy.
8. Monitors equipment and or processes and reports
problems to supervisor.
9. Verifies inventory by conducting cycle counts of
stock, and investigate discrepancies.
10. Ensures First in First out (FIFO) RMF’s to be
completed on a daily bases and coordinated with Customer Service Return team.
11. Notify Customer Service returns orders documents
than can’t be process and needed to be fixed.
12. Process Dominica Republic returns with proper
13. Operates electrical powered industrial forklift to
transport inventory, unload incoming stock and load outgoing orders.
14. Packages and stocks finished goods items.
15. Collects all
sub-contractor sales Commercial and Military orders and generate packing slip
for payment. Documents where package came from including its vendor, date and
original copies match the items received; if not, contact Returns Department.
17. Coordinates with
Returns Manager when orders do not match the item received.
18. Receives RMA’s
(Return Material Authorization), RLA’s (Recalls) and Disposables.
19. Manages returns
disposables by recording numbers, documenting the recycle program and
20. Responsible for
working according to the company’s safety and quality standards.
21. Maintains a safe
and clean work area.
22. Performs other
related duties as required and assigned.