for assisting with daily production goals and ensuring department production
is complete timely and effectively.
2. Interprets company policies to workers and
enforces safety regulations.
3. Sets up production and any equipment
necessary on a daily basis.
4. Works closely with the Pre-Assembly
Supervisor to assist and ensure employees follow company policies and health
and safety guidelines.
5. Interprets specifications and job orders to
workers and assigns duties.
6. Backup person when the supervisor is
7. Works with SOFs (Sales Order Production
Status) and WOF (Work Order) to prepare for assembly.
8. Enters SOF and WOF data into Excel.
9. Transports finished product to the Assembly
10. Diligently attends to details and pursues
quality in accomplishing tasks.
11. Responsible for working according to the
company’s safety and quality standards.
12. Maintains a safe and clean work area.
13. Performs other related duties as required and
or as assigned.