The Team Leader Level is responsible for demonstrating leadership skills within their assigned area. This person also works to ensure all daily production goals are accomplished.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities
- Responsible for assisting with daily production goals and ensuring department production is complete timely and effectively.
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Sets up production and any equipment necessary on a daily basis.
- Works closely with Production Supervisor to assist and ensure employees follow company policies and health and safety guidelines.
- Interprets specifications and job orders to workers and assigns duties.
- Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks.
- Responsible for working according to the company’s safety and quality standards.
- Maintains a safe and clean work area.
- Performs other related duties as required and or as assigned.
- Serve as a backup to the Supervisor position.
- Responsible to send production report to management.
- Coordinate especial projects.
- High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- Experience in sewing and knowledge on operating on industrial sewing machines.
- Able to understand basic work and safety instructions in English.
- Ability to use metric tape; read and understand metric system.
- Must be authorized to work in the USA.
- Basic computer skills
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Requires sitting or standing for a prolonged period of time.
- Requires bending, stooping, pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 50 lbs. unassisted.