The Quality Inspector is responsible for inspecting finished
goods received from production. Also, utilizes a defined inspection criterion
to inspect all final products.
Essential Duties and
- Responsible for inspecting goods from production.
- Inspects dimensions (when applicable) and craft workmanship
of all final products.
- Accurately identifies, tracks, and communicates any
non-conforming product found on Audit, Inspection or Spot Check according to
- Record disposition and identification of all inspected
- Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in
- Responds appropriately under pressure achieving efficiency
and work flow requirements.
- Establishes communication with peers and Supervisors to
ensure product and process compliance goals are achieved.
- Responsible for working according to the company’s safety
and quality standards.
- Maintains a safe and clean work area.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- Able to understand basic work and safety instructions in
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function
for this position.
- Must be able to count, inspect, and perform basic Math.
- Must be authorized to work in the USA.
Physical Demands and
- Requires standing for long periods of time and walking in a
narrow environment with obstacles on pass ways.
- Requires reaching, bending, and lifting up to 10 lbs.
- Requires repetitive movement with hands and arms.
- Requires good vision and hand/finger dexterity.