Essential Duties and Accountabilities
1. Responsible for maintaining production goals and ensuring department production is completed accurately and timely.
2. Confirms that items from the Cutting and Production Department match the items ordered by the customer.
3. Ensures that products are produced timely, effectively and exceed the company quality standards within their assigned area.
4. Responsible for the shift supervision of manufacturing workers, interfacing with maintenance, quality and inventory purchasing and upper management.
5. Ensures that production schedule is met by distributing workload in accordance with changing priorities.
6. Oversees and or conducts training of new or existing employees.
7. Works closely with General Supervisor to assist and ensure employees follow company policies and health and safety guidelines.
8. Supervises and motivates employees, as well as conducts employee performance reviews, identifies required training needs, and issues corrective actions based on employees’ performance and productivity.
9. Responsible for working according to the company’s safety and quality standards.
10. Maintains a safe and clean work area.
11. Performs other related duties as required and or as assigned.
Cognition: Processes thoughts and experiences effectively from decision making to innovative thinking, analysis, judgments and problem solving. This includes examining information to draw conclusions, developing creative ideas and perspectives, making informed decisions considering all of the facts, goals, constraints and risks associated and resolving difficult challenges.
Communication: Communicates clearly with others avoiding ambiguity in all aspects of communication from speaking to writing, listening, and reading. This includes expressing ideas and facts orally and in writing, understanding and learning from what others say and grasping the meaning of written information.
Interaction with Others: Communicating and reacting with co-workers appropriately to maintain a professional environment. This includes encouraging others and furthering Company objectives, building constructive working relationships consisting of acceptance and respect, promoting cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and embracing a work environment that appreciates diversity.
Personal Effectiveness: Incorporating all personal resources to achieve work objectives the most efficiently from accountability to adaptability, customer and safety focus and continual learning. This includes taking responsibility for actions, quality and timeliness of work, adjusting to changing business needs, conditions and work responsibilities, maintaining customer satisfaction with the products offered by the company, adhering to all workplace standards, regulations and practices and showing an ongoing commitment to self-improve.
Management: Structures and directs others to ensure Company goals are met from coaching, leading, organizing and self-managing. This includes supporting all co-workers growth by giving feedback, instruction and encouragement in order for them to better succeed. This also includes promoting Company objectives and demonstrating the way to achieve them, coordinating ideas, prioritizing tasks by importance and deadline, keeping a quick pace without sacrificing quality, maintaining composure in stressful situations and tactfully handling challenges or tense interpersonal situations.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
§ Ability to sit or stand for a prolonged periods of time.
§ The ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
As a Federal Contractor, Point Blank Enterprises, Inc. abides by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, compensation inquiries, discussions or disclosures. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, compensation inquiries, discussions or disclosures.
Qualified individuals with a disability have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. If you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our careers website as a result of your disability, request a reasonable accommodation by: (1) sending an e-mail to Maria Romero, email@example.com or calling 1-(954) 630-0900 (2) informing us regarding the nature of your request and (3) providing your contact information.
Please do not direct any other general employment related questions or resumes to this email and/or phone number. Only inquiries concerning a request for a reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.
Point Blank is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability Employer.