Vehicle/Boat Electronics Technician
Job Type: Full-time
Point Blank Enterprises, Inc. –
Advanced Technology Group
Point Blank Enterprises is a
leader in Body Armor and protective technologies. Our Advanced Technology
Group has begun offering state of the art vehicles to our law enforcement and
government customers. We are looking for qualified team members to help us build
the most advanced mobile platforms in the world.
We are looking for motivated,
qualified, detail oriented & experienced low voltage and car audio or
marine electronics technicians to join our growing team!
- Wire low voltage equipment and circuits.
- Install components such as bus bars, breaker panels,
- Remove original vehicle panels and then be able to reassemble
- Run cables throughout a vehicle.
- Troubleshoot electrical faults.
- Fabricate wood panels.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
What you Need for this Position:
- 2+ years of experience in vehicle or marine related
low voltage electronics.
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Extremely detailed oriented, efficient, and organized.
- Ability to be ready to start work by scheduled time.
- Ability to work independently with limited
supervision or in a team environment.
- Valid and satisfactory driver's license.
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds to chest level.
- Follow all OSHA, EPA Safety Rules and Procedures.
- Must refer to MSDS when using any chemicals,
substances and materials, understanding the MSDS information, and
abiding by MSDS required personal protective equipment.
- Have the mechanical knowledge to troubleshoot
problems on new equipment and/or repair work on older equipment is a
- Have a high standard of quality of work.
- Ability to maintain an organized, neat, and safe work
- Computer knowledge and experience is a plus.
- Previous upfit on vehicles or marine vessels a big
- May require some travel.
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License
- Must be a US Citizen due to government requirements
- Must complete a full background check
As a federal Contractor, Point Blank Enterprises, Inc.
abides by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a).
These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based
on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and
prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color,
religion, creed, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, citizenship status, or any other status protected by state or
local law, and compensation inquiries, discussions or disclosures,. Moreover,
these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors
take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without
regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, marital status, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, protected
veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by state or local
law, and compensation inquiries, discussions or disclosures.
Qualified individuals with a disability have the right to
request a reasonable accommodation. If you are unable or limited in your
ability to use or access our careers website as a result of your disability,
you may request a reasonable accommodation by:
(1) Sending an e-mail to Tom Steffen, email@example.com or calling
1-(954)- 630-0900 x1542;
(2) Informing us regarding the nature of your request; and
(3) Providing your contact information.
Please do not direct any other general employment related
questions or resumes directly to this email and/or phone
number. Only inquiries concerning a request for a reasonable
accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or
Point Blank Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.