The Dynamics AX Architect is responsible to support
all processes and tasks related to the Dynamics AX.
1. Collaborates with sponsors and
stakeholders to define the project business case including project scope, goals
and deliverables that support business goals.
project communication throughout the life cycle of AX projects. Communicates
and manages Project Risks. Conducts periodic project reviews with key
stakeholders, sponsors and team members to provide progress.
for gathering information about business processes.
4. Develop new customized requirements
in Microsoft Dynamics AX through collaboration with users and Business Analysis
5. Conduct trial runs of programs,
software applications and reports.
6. Handles front and back end set up
for AX2012 R3.
7. Investigate issues and maintain AX SQL
8. Modify existing reports and create
new reports in Microsoft Dynamics AX using SQL Server Reporting Services.
9. Utilize a version control system for
all source code written such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
10. Create and maintain technical
documentation around existing and new customizations.
11. Consult with and assist users and
systems analysts to troubleshoot and resolve problems
12. Builds and maintains Project Plans
as required for IT Projects. Plans, schedules and tracks progress on project
timelines, milestones and deliverables using appropriate tools. Identifies and
manages project dependencies and critical path.
13. Identifies and responds to business
requirements and transforms them into effective
14. Provides input and
recommendations on AX set up and configuration.
15. Coordinates with
Business Analyst, VP of IT, peers and consultants to clarify requirements and
functional specifications as needed.
16. Responsible for
working according to the company’s safety and quality standards.
17. Maintains a safe
and clean work area.
18. Performs other related duties as required and
- Have deep
understanding of Dynamics AX 2012 database structure.
- 3+ yrs
experience in ERP – Dynamics AX 2012
- 5+ yrs
experience in Database & BI Tools – SQL Server, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS,
- 2+ yrs
documentation and communication skills supporting process implementation.
analytics skills and a strong, flexible team work oriented attitude.
- Must read, write, understand and communicate clearly
PBE is a federal contractor and applicants must be is a
U.S. citizen or is lawfully admitted for permanent residence (i.e., has a green