The Team Leader Level 1 and 2 are responsible for
demonstrating leadership skills within their assigned area. This person also
works to ensure all daily production goals are accomplished.
Essential Duties and
Team Leader Level 1:
- Responsible for assisting with daily production goals and
ensuring department production is complete timely and effectively.
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety
- Sets up production and any equipment necessary on a daily
- Works closely with Production Supervisor to assist and
ensure employees follow company policies and health and safety guidelines.
- Interprets specifications and job orders to workers and
- Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in
- Responsible for working according to the company’s safety
and quality standards.
- Maintains a safe and clean work area.
- Performs other related duties as required and or as
Team Leader Level 2:
- Serve as a backup to the Supervisor position.
- Responsible to send production report to management.
- Coordinate especial projects.
Team Leader Level 1
- High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- Experience in sewing and knowledge on operating on
industrial sewing machines.
- Able to understand basic work and safety instructions in
- Ability to use metric tape; read and understand metric
- Must be authorized to work in the USA.
Team Leader Level 2
Physical Demands and
- Requires sitting or standing for a prolonged period of time.
- Requires bending, stooping, pushing, pulling, and lifting up
to 50 lbs. unassisted.
As a federal Contractor, Point
Blank Enterprises, Inc. abides by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a),
60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against
qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or
individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all
individuals based on their race, color, religion, creed, age, marital status,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status,
or any other status protected by state or local law, and compensation
inquiries, discussions or disclosures,. Moreover, these regulations require
that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to
employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, disability, or
any other status protected by state or local law, and compensation inquiries,
discussions or disclosures.
Qualified individuals with a
disability have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. If you are
unable or limited in your ability to use or access our careers website as a
result of your disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by:
(1) Sending an e-mail to Tom
Steffen, firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1-(954) - 630-0900 x1542;
(2) Informing us regarding the
nature of your request; and
(3) Providing your contact
Please do not direct any other
general employment related questions or resumes directly to this email and/or
phone number. Only inquiries concerning a request for a reasonable
accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone
Point Blank Enterprises, Inc. is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.