- Complete work as per training received on
applicable work instructions, drawings, reference documents, manufacturing
aids, process records, and safety programs;
- Perform work activities to include, but not
limited to, spall cover application, lamination, kitting, assembly, steel
cleaning, Kevlar application and/or cutting, painting, recessing parts,
application of adhesives, lubricants, chemicals, and/or epoxies.
- Ensure that there is minimal material waste
and/or loss during the performance of the respective job;
- Use chemicals, adhesives, solvents, lubricants,
epoxies, paints, and inks, as required, with the Personal Protective Equipment
required by the organization;
- Accurately complete all process records in a
- Use hand and/or power tools, as required;
- Ensure monitoring and measuring devices used in assembly processes are in
acceptable conditions and properly safeguarded when not in use;
- Comply with safety rules and comply with requirements of safety programs
applicable to the tasks being carried out, to include use of Personal
- Report defective materials or nonconforming product as required.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS/ REQUIREMENTS: This position
requires use of and access to information which is subject to the International
Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Accordingly,
all Assembly Specialists must be U.S. persons within the meaning of
ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S.
Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Temporary Resident, Political
Asylee, or Refugee.
DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
required to stand, and move about the facility. Regularly required to perform
physical work with hands during entire shift. The employee must regularly lift
and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work
environment characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
Work usually performed in a production floor. May
work at different workstations as production needs require, or shifts from one
station to another, during the assembly process. The noise level in the work
environment is usually moderate, unless otherwise noted by safety signage.
- Assembly I- Minimum of grammar school education. Experience in
assembly or production preferred, but not required.
- Assembly II- Minimum of grammar school education. Experience in
assembly or production required.
1st Shift - $9.25/hour
2nd Shift - $10.25/hour