The Marker Maker is responsible for laying the pieces in
the system and verifying markers to ensure that they are accurate to the
Essential Duties and Accountabilities
1. Responsible for checking and
verifying markers to ensure that they are accurate to the customer order.
2. Make certain that all markers for
all commercial and military orders are complete on-time according to the
3. Verifies markers against customer
order and current model is used; confirms size, quantity, color, fabric width
and working sample.
pieces in on an Accumark system to make the most efficient marker
5. Ensure all mini-markers (maps) have
all of the required information that the cutting room requires to spread and
cut the work orders.
markers to plotters to be plotted.
data cut files to the Cutting Room for cutting.
attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks.
for working according to the company’s safety and quality standards.
a safe and clean work area.
other related duties as required and as assigned.
- High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- Able to understand basic work and safety instructions in
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software and Accumark.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function
for this position.
- Must be authorized to work in the USA.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Requires sitting for a prolonged period of time.
- Requires dexterity and coordination to handle files and
single pieces of paper.
- Requires occasional lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Requires minimum reaching for items above and below desk
- Requires strength, coordination and vision to use keyboard
and video display terminal for prolonged periods.