The Data Entry position is responsible for supplying the production floor with the necessary information about the work orders.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities
· Data Entry Level 1:
· Read e interpreter orders
· Detect errors of the orders
· Rectify orders with problems
· Scan and Process orders
· They work based on aggregations of colors and priorities
· Generate labels the ballistic and the box pizza
· Organize and Matches the o/s with their respective Ballistic
· Responsible for working according to the company’s safety and quality standards.
· Maintains a safe and clean work area.
· Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Data Entry Level 2:
· Knowledge of Jesta, Vision, Central Report, Report Portal
· Responsible to process and close RMF orders
· Maintains stock of material and process request when needed.
· Responsible to process Hard Armor orders
· Able to multi-Tacks (QC, Scan, Assembler, pre-Assembly Ballistic matches orders with the o/s)
Data Entry Level 3:
· Knowledge of NYPD process, able to plan, organize and coordinate NYPD contract.
· Oversee day to day team’s work
· Teach an train team members
· High School Diploma or its equivalent.
· Basic computer skills in Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.
· Able to understand basic work and safety instructions in English.
· Must be authorized to work in the USA.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
· Ability to sit or stand for prolonged period of time, bending, stooping, pushing, pulling and lifting up to 25 lbs.
· Requires repetitive movements with fingers, hands and arms.