Point Blank Enterprises is a
leader in Body Armor and protective technologies. Our Advanced Technology
Group division offers state of the art surveillance vehicles and drop-in
platforms to local and federal law enforcement agencies.
We are looking for motivated,
qualified, detail oriented & experienced low voltage and car audio or
marine electronics technicians to join our growing team and help build the
most advanced mobile surveillance platforms in the world!
- Wire low voltage equipment and circuits.
- Install components such as bus bars, breaker panels,
- Remove original vehicle panels and be able to reassemble
- Run cables throughout a vehicle.
- Troubleshoot electrical faults.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
What you Need for this Position:
- 2+ years of experience in vehicle or marine related
low voltage electronics.
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Extremely detailed oriented, efficient, and organized.
- Ability to be ready to start work by scheduled time.
- Ability to work independently with limited
supervision or in a team environment.
- Valid and satisfactory driver's license.
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds to chest level.
- Follow all OSHA, EPA Safety Rules and Procedures.
- Must refer to MSDS when using any chemicals,
substances and materials, understanding the MSDS information, and
abiding by MSDS required personal protective equipment.
- Have the mechanical knowledge to troubleshoot
problems on new equipment and/or repair work on older equipment is a
- Have a high standard of quality of work.
- Ability to maintain an organized, neat, and safe work
- Computer knowledge and experience is a plus.
- Previous upfit on vehicles or marine vessels a big
- May require some travel.
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License
- Must be a US Citizen due to government requirements
- Must complete a full background check