The Data Entry is responsible for filing and tracking all
Cut Tickets and special requests as they are processed through Marker Room.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities
Quality Data Entry
- Compile and sort Cut Tickets for data entry.
- Enter data from source documents into prescribed computer
database, files and forms.
- Check completed work for accuracy and verify data is correct
- Obtain further information for incomplete documents.
- Responsible for working according to the company’s safety
and quality standards.
- Maintains a safe and clean and organized work area.
- Prepares copies to be faxed to offsite employees.
Cognition: Processes thoughts and experiences effectively
from decision making to innovative thinking, analysis, judgments and problem
solving. This includes examining information to draw conclusions, developing
creative ideas and perspectives, making informed decisions considering all of
the facts, goals, constraints and risks associated and resolving difficult
Communication: Communicates clearly with others avoiding
ambiguity in all aspects of communication from speaking to writing, listening,
and reading. This includes expressing ideas and facts orally and in writing,
understanding and learning from what others say and grasping the meaning of
Interaction with Others: Communicating and reacting with
co-workers appropriately to maintain a professional environment. This includes
encouraging others and furthering Company objectives, building constructive
working relationships consisting of acceptance and respect, promoting
cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and embracing a work
environment that appreciates diversity.
Personal Effectiveness: Incorporating all personal resources
to achieve work objectives the most efficiently from accountability to
adaptability, customer and safety focus and continual learning. This includes taking responsibility for
actions, quality and timeliness of work, adjusting to changing business needs,
conditions and work responsibilities, maintaining customer satisfaction with
the products offered by the company, adhering to all workplace standards,
regulations and practices and showing an ongoing commitment to self-improve.
- High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- Able to understand basic work and safety instructions in
- Good working use of the computer including internet and
- Proficient in MS Office 2010 or later, particularly Excel
(able to create spreadsheets, graphics and pivot tables), Word, and PowerPoint.
- Good knowledge of the requirements for the products being
manufactured – preferred.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function
for this position.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Must be authorized to work in the USA.
Physical Demands and
- Requires sitting for a prolonged period of time.
- Requires moving from place to place within the office with
minimal reaching of times above or below desk level.
- Requires handling files, stacks of papers reference and
other materials with lifting up to 25lbs.
- Requires strength, dexterity, coordination and vision to use
keyboard and video display terminal for prolonged periods.