The PPAP Quality Team Leader is responsible for
demonstrating leadership skills within their assigned area. Also, works to
ensure all daily production goals are accomplished according with Product
Gateway process and Quality Guidelines.
Essential Duties and
- Responsible for assisting with PPAP‘s daily production goals
and ensuring department production is complete timely and effectively.
- Apply Product Gateway Review to all samples at PPAP.
- Responsible for inspecting finished goods received from PPAP
- Responsible to fill up all forms required, e.g., PPAP
APPROVAL PROCESS FORM.
- Inspects dimensional, color, pattern match, TRIM and BOM
data, and craft workmanship of all final production products.
- Know how to read a TRIM SHEET, Product Release, BOM and
- Analyze samples and send to repair if needed, making sure
all tasks are completed.
- Follow Quality procedures in tolerances and guidelines for
- Backup person when the supervisor is absent.
- Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in
- Responsible for working according to the company’s safety
and quality standards.
- Maintains a safe and clean work area.
- Performs other related duties as required and or as
- User Level for Microsoft Office suit (Word, Excel).
- Knowledge of measurements units, e.g., inches.
- Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Requires sitting or standing for a prolonged period of time.
- Requires bending, stooping, pushing, pulling, and lifting up
to 20 lbs.
- Requires repetitive movements with fingers, hands, wrist,
- Requires good vision, arm-hand steadiness, and