Point Blank Enterprises
has openings for two (2) Facilities Maintenance Technicians Level 2 & 3:
Maintenance Technician performs a broad range of Custodial and Maintenance
services ensuring the facility operates safely, effectively, and efficiently.
This person is also required to troubleshoot, repair, and maintain facility
FACILITIES MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN LEVEL 2:
- Performs routine and preventative maintenance such as
changing ballasts, painting and drywall repairs, changing a/c filters and
- Makes adjustments and minor repairs to HVAC, plumbing
and electrical systems.
- Uses company vehicle for pick-up and delivery purposes
along with inspecting and maintaining vehicle.
- Ability to operate a Forklift and Scissor Lift.
- Turn on lights for both commercial and military
buildings and start compressor for production needs
- Oversee small projects involving Level 1 Technicians
Technician Level 3:
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to
perform required maintenance.
- Diagnose problems, replace and repair parts, perform
tests and make necessary adjustments.
- Required to operate a variety of hand and power tools,
electric meter, and material handling equipment when performing duties.
- Assist with the install of electrical conduits and
power to new or existing areas within the facility as needed.
- Required to perform emergency/unscheduled repairs to
the facility as needed.
- Inventory all maintenance supplies.
- Performs routine inspections of facilities and related
- Work efficiently and effectively without immediate
Technician Level 2:
- Current Driver’s License
- Visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness and
thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Forklift training certification
Facilities Maintenance Technician Level 3:
- Minimum (2) two to (5) years of experience in the above
related areas or any combination of education, training, and experience.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Communicates in a clear and candid manner with the
ability to work in a team.
- Ability to assist Supervisor with other related duties
Physical Demands and
- Requires climbing, standing, walking, bending, and
lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Requires repetitive movements with fingers, hands,
wrist, and arms.
- Requires willingness to work outdoors under varying
MUST BE AUTHORIZE TO WORK IN THE USA