Essential Duties and Accountabilities
Quality Inspector Level 3:
1. Responsible for inspecting goods from production.
2. Inspects dimensions (when applicable) and craft workmanship of all final products.
3. Accurately identifies, tracks, and communicates any non-conforming product found on Audit, Inspection or Spot Check according to established criteria.
4. Record disposition and identification of all inspected products.
5. Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks.
6. Responsible for working according to the company’s safety and quality standards.
7. Maintains a safe and clean work area.
8. Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
9. Performs inspections in at least one area with recorded training.
10. Performs inspection in at least 5 areas for example: Incoming, Cutting (Spreading, Layup, Area of Coverage), In Process Inspection (Ballistic In-Line, Ballistic After Tacking, Ballistic Insert, Ballistic Panel Final, Carrier/Yoke Inspection), and the Final Audit Process.
11. Responds appropriately under pressure achieving efficiency and work flow requirements.
12. Establishes communication with peers and Supervisors to ensure product and process compliance goals are achieved.
13. Demonstrates willingness and readiness to assist in any area when requested by Supervisor.
14. Demonstrates capability in performing inspections in all areas.
15. Continuously provides improvement opportunities to direct Supervisor and line Supervisors to achieve goals and objectives.
16. Willingness and flexibility to work at any required time intervals as dictated by Company needs.
17. Substitutes for Team Leader when needed to cover line and provides training to both QA Personnel and Operations Personnel when needed.