The CDL Driver is responsible for deliveries and pick-ups and
keeping of the company’s truck. Also, is expected to assist in the shipping
area of production when route is completed. This person is also responsible for
executing job assignments in the most effective and safest manner.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities
- Performs loading and unloading of company’s truck.
- Drives to assigned destination, as per company’s logistic
plan, for local delivery and pick-ups.
- Responsible for auditing shipped items and matching them
to packing slip.
- Maintains the company truck, including but not limited to
cleaning, mechanical revisions, and good operating conditions.
- Adhere to strict safety and quality standards on and off
- Responsible for preparing “shoot packs” for testing.
- Participates in inventory cycle count.
- Responsible for assisting in the shipping area of
production where needed when route is complete.
- Interact in a positive and a professional manner with
customers and public while delivering products to customers' and business
locations forms other related duties as required and assigned
- Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in
- Responsible for working according to the company’s safety
and quality standards.
- Class B CDL valid driver's license
- Possess a valid driver’s license in the state of
- Proven track record of reliability
- Proficient in English sufficient to meet US DOT standard
of ability to read road signs and communicate with regulatory personnel
- Prior professional driving experience
- Excellent attention to detail with skill set to problem
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work in a self-directed
environment with an upbeat attitude
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Ability to bend, reach above
the head, kneel, crouch, and/or stretch during shifts up to 10 hours long
- Ability to lift, push, pull
and move boxes up to 50 pounds each
- The ability to use of ladders
to reach high warehouse shelves.
- Required to utilize a back
brace for support when lifting.
- Must be able to work in a
warehouse under high temperatures and dusty environments.
- Ability to effectively operate