1. Plan and execute the build-out of unclassified
information systems against government requirements and regulations, including
NIST 800-53, DFAR
252.204-7012, DFAR 252.204-7009, DFAR 52.204-21 and derivatives. Build
analyses of these requirements/regulations against novel systems and
technologies at Point Blank Enterprises identifying gaps,
building plans to work them, and ultimately closing the gaps;
development and implementation of required cybersecurity standards and industry
best practices to ensure Company meets and maintains Cybersecurity Maturity Model
Certification (CMMC) as required;
3. Lead development
and implementation of Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency Assessment
and Authorization processes for the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF) in
and maintain documented IT Security Policies, Processes, and Standards related
IT Security functions are carried out in compliance with corporate security
guidelines and objectives.
guidance and assistance to new IT initiatives and projects to ensure
appropriate levels of security are included with new solutions.
IT Security functions are carried out in compliance with legal and regulatory
with Facility Security Officer and support Company Security Program to ensure
compliance with cyber security-related regulatory requirements.
9. Perform regular security monitoring and auditing of
Company systems to identify any possible threats or intrusions, to include Insider
10. Participate in technical incident response
and security investigation activities, as required.
11. Interface with U.S. Government representatives,
customers, and third-party service providers and auditors, as required.
12. Design and oversee development of
Security Management infrastructure.
13. Report out to internal business owners and executive
sponsors on status and timelines both periodically and as independently
14. Coordinate cyber security-related training
for end users.
15. Perform administrative functions
on all cybersecurity-related projects as needed for implementation, support
16. Support firewall software configuration
to in compliance with Company requirements.
17. Work with IT team to find
solutions for various projects and operational needs.
18. Maintain data center for
environmental monitoring equipment.
19. Suggest areas for improvement in
internal processes along with possible solutions.
20. Initiate and implement
improvements in all areas of IT responsibility.
21. Responsible for working according
to the Company’s safety and quality standards.
22. Maintains a safe and clean work
23. Performs other related duties as
required and assigned.