Point Blank Enterprises, Inc. (PBE) is the worldwide leader in the development, manufacturing and distribution of high performance, protective solutions for the U.S. Military and Department of Defense, Federal Agencies and both domestic and international law enforcement and corrections professionals. PBE is a rapidly growing Body Armor & Tactical Gear Manufacturer based out of Pompano Beach, Florida. Our company’s mission is to “protect our protectors”. Point Blank enterprises, Inc., is currently seeking a highly motivated, adaptable Order Entry Specialists to join our rapidly growing Customer Service team!
Summary: We are looking for a candidate with great attention to detail, problem solving skills, and data entry skills. As an Order Entry Specialist, you will be responsible for efficiently and accurately inputting, updating, and maintaining orders and account information into the company’s database on a timely basis. You will be part of the Customer Service Sales working in the corporate office in Pompano Beach, Florida.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compile and sort order, sales representative and customer account information and establish entry priorities. Interact as needed with representatives for clarification on order
- On a timely basis, enter order, agent and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents
- Recording customer information in order to process orders; completing fields such as name, address, account number, item number, price, and any sales or promotions
- Inputting data into a central database to be used to fulfill orders
- Review and verify entered data for deficiencies or errors, correct errors and check all output for accuracy
- Assist with maintaining efficient operations by following policies and procedures and report needed changes
- Protect company operations by keeping order, agent, commission, and other company information confidential
- Generate basic daily, weekly, and monthly reporting
Competencies and Skills:
- Must be authorized to work in the USA.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 2 years related data entry experience strongly preferred
- Fast and accurate data entry skills with 99% accuracy
- Excellent organizational and time management with the ability to independently manage and prioritize workload
- Must be highly detail, process, and quality oriented with a focus on thoroughness and accuracy
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word word processing software; Microsoft Excel (basics) spreadsheet software; Internet Explorer internet software and Microsoft Outlook contact management systems.
- Language Ability: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions in English, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Must be able to keep calm and perform in high-pressure, team-oriented atmosphere
- High level of integrity and discretion with an ability to responsibly handle sensitive and confidential information
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The incumbent is frequently required to walk. The incumbent is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The incumbent must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision and Distance vision.
ITAR Requirements - To conform to U.S. Government commercial space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3), applicants for employment at Point Blank Enterprises, Inc. must be a U.S. citizen or national, lawfully admitted for permanent residence into the U.S. (i.e. current green card holder), or lawfully admitted as a refugee or granted asylum under 8 U.S.C. § 1157-1158.