Essential Duties and Accountabilities
1. Responsible for making sure all cutting orders are accompanied by the appropriate markers.
2. Registers completed and checked markers in the marker room status report.
3. Ensures markers are plotted on the plotter paper at its correct measurements.
4. Unloads markers from the plotter and changes plotter paper.
5. Changes the ink cartridges for the marker machine.
6. Ensures that there is enough paper and ink on hand for the plotting machine.
7. Unloads markers from the plotters and delivers them to the Cutting Room or assigned destination.
8. Adheres to Aggregation schedule and Rush/Hit List.
9. Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks.
10. Responsible for working according to the company’s safety and quality standards.
11. Maintains a safe and clean work area.
12. Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Adheres to Aggregation schedule and Rush/Hit List.
Uploads cut files and transfers to plotter que
Knowledge of how to separate marker files and cut tickets to ensure all
cut files are included in
creating the master marker.
markers from the plotters and delivers them to the Cutting Room or assigned