and be a part of the future! At Point Blank Enterprises, Inc. we help protect
our protectors by developing, manufacturing, and selling body armor to police
forces, the defense sector and first responders. We are always looking for the
best of the best in our industry. If you share our passion and commitment,
please apply today!
- $55,000 per year
addition to an amazing company culture, we offer several perks and benefits to
attract top talent including strong salaries, flexible healthcare options,
dental insurance, vision insurance, PTO, 401(k) & 401(k) matching, ,
employee assistance program, life insurance and company paid disability plans.
role is paramount to the brand and is responsible for collaborating with Sales
Representatives in their assigned region to support sales efforts. This person
will effectively manage calls, chats, emails, and multiple form of
communication to enhance the overall experience for customers and inhouse
personal. The incumbent will be responsible for managing some accounts and
Duties & Accountabilities:
- Works closely with Sales Representatives and
stakeholders to provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders,
account statuses and relevant problems.
- Provide data and guides to help the sales team; provides
product sheets and specifications upon request.
- Monitors bid postings and ensures Sales Representatives
are aware of bids in their assigned territory.
- Reviews bid requirements and summarizes for Sales
- Follows up with internal/ external Customers as needed
from proposal/bid to order through delivery.
- Supports senior sales personnel as needed.
- Works with Customer Service personnel to ensure accuracy
- Independently manages smaller accounts under Sales
- Submits sample requests and follow them through the
order entry and production process.
- Routinely works directly with distributors and end users
to support sales efforts.
- Works with production personnel to expedite orders when
- Monitors custom orders from engineering through
production, assembly and shipping to verify end user requirements for
product and timeframes are met.
- Anticipates potential problems with orders and works to
- Responsible for working according to the company’s
safety and quality standards.
- Maintains a safe and clean work area.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or minimum of three (3) years sales,
military, police, or protective solutions industry experience preferred.
- Proficient in operating various word-processing
software, spreadsheets, and database programs.
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Ability to work independently, identify problems, find
solutions to problems, interact directly with Customers.
- Effective technical writing skills, strong interpersonal
and communication skills both written and verbally.
- Must speak, read, write, and understand English.
- Must be authorized to work in the USA.
Demands and Working Conditions:
- Requires sitting for a prolonged period of time.
- Requires dexterity and coordination to handle files,
boxes and materials.
- Requires minimum reaching for items above and below desk
- Requires strength, coordination and vision to use
keyboard and video display terminal for prolonged periods.
- Requires walking, bending, stooping, pushing, pulling,
and lifting up to 25 lbs. unassisted.
- Requires repetitive movements with fingers, hands,
wrist, and arms.
- Requires occasional traveling when needed.
conform to U.S. Government commercial space technology export regulations,
including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), 8 U.S.C. §
1324b(a)(3), applicants for employment at Point Blank Enterprises, Inc. must be a U.S. citizen or national, lawfully
admitted for permanent residence into the U.S. (i.e. current green card
holder), or lawfully admitted as a refugee or granted asylum under 8 U.S.C. §
1157-1158. Learn more about the ITAR here.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As a Federal Contractor,
Point Blank Enterprises, Inc. abides by the requirements of 41 CFR §§
60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). Point Blank Enterprises, Inc. is an
Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the principle of equal
employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work
environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at
Point Blank Enterprises, Inc. are based on business needs, job
requirements and individual qualifications. We believe that no one should be
discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability,
ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual
orientation. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race,
creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status,
veteran status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information,
marital status, civil union or domestic partnership status, citizenship status
or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law regulations in
the locations where we operate. Point Blank Enterprises, Inc. will not tolerate
discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We
are committed to providing employees who have disabilities with reasonable
accommodations except where an accommodation would cause us undue hardship.
Affirmative Action and Disability Accommodation
wishing to view a copy of Point Blank Enterprises, Inc. Affirmative Action Plans, or applicants
requiring a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the application
and/or interview process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.