Graphic Designer Job Responsibilities:
- Plans and illustrates concepts by designing rough layouts
of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related
- Coordinates with internal teams, including marketing, in
the design concept phase through completion of a project.
- Create mock-ups
and comps for presentations and approval sign-off.
with photo shoots - flats, product, look book.
products and retouch/color correct as needed.
layout of books, corporate and marketing materials.
design and maintain trim packages according to brand direction.
- Obtains approval of concepts by preparing rough layouts
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished
copy and art.
- Obtains final copy and art by operating typesetting,
printing, and similar equipment and by making purchases from vendors when
- Ensures operation of design equipment and software by
completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s
instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining
equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
- Coordinates with outside agencies, art services,
printers, etc. to complete projects.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design
workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in
- Interpret client’s needs & present design solutions
with high visual impact.
- Amend final designs to client’s comments and gain full
approval from all stakeholder.
- Collaborate on design with other team members.
- Receive & interpret direction from the creative lead.
- Maintain open communication with creative lead and
project manager on the status of all jobs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should have the following
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or related
- Expertise in digital design website, email and digital
ads with good understanding of HTML, responsive design
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from
peers and clients with a professional approach and flexibility
- Ability to interpret and follow brand guidelines
- Creative thinker with a strong eye for design
- Strong computer skills with extensive experience with
design programs (Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign)
- Ability to execute work against a brief, understanding
clients’ needs and proposing solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication with the ability
to present and explain ideas
- Solid teamwork skills
- Deadline driven with the ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Up-to-date knowledge of industry and industry software
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against
employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However,
employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay
of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to
a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation,
proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish
information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
Equal Employment Opportunity
Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the
principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing
employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All
employment decisions at Point Blank Enterprises, Inc. are based on
business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We believe that
no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as
age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or
sexual orientation. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to
age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability
status, veteran status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information,
marital status, civil union or domestic partnership status, citizenship status
or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law regulations in
the locations where we operate. Point Blank Enterprises, Inc. will not tolerate
discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We
are committed to providing employees who have disabilities with reasonable
accommodations except where an accommodation would cause us undue hardship.