Administrator Job Overview
We are looking for a
responsible Contract Administrator to join our team. Your main duties will be
to prepare, negotiate and review various company contracts, including
purchases, sales and business partnerships. They handle the planning,
creation, and updating of contracts based on the needs of all interested
parties. They also check contracts for legal compliance.
- Perform daily sales reports and
distribute them to the relevant sales teams.
- Research potential new
- Receive daily bid opportunities
and RFPs, review requirements, and distribute to the appropriate sales
representatives. Discuss the ability to participate in suitable
- Preparing bids, process
specifications, test and progress reports, and other exhibits that may be
- Assist authorized distributors on
their proposal preparation.
- Responsible for coordinating,
organizing, and administering all phases of contract management, including
supervising contract related activities.
- Negotiate terms and handles
agreements from the beginning until they are fully executed agreements.
- Maintain updated price lists in
every active contract, revise pricing yearly. Add new products and delete
obsolete ones as needed, following contractual requirements.
- Process special price requests
and issue manual quotes when required.
- Evaluate insurance requirements
for contracts and company events, request and provide Certificates of
Insurance as per the needs.
- Prepare contract change notices,
monitor Company’s performance including the reporting and status of contractor.
- Maintain contracts repository,
with pertinent contract information as original contract, all
correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, payment schedules.
- Prepare and disseminate
information to appropriate employees regarding contract status, facilitate
- Ensure that contractor follows
legal requirements, specifications, and government regulations.
- Perform monthly and quarterly
usage reporting for each contract, making sure deadlines are met. Issue
usage fee payments. Prepare Detailed reporting using excel and other
- Assure consistent contract
compliance with relevant agency, States, etc.
- Identify and escalate any
contract related concerns to appropriate contract management stakeholders.
Minimum Skills &
- An undergraduate degree from an
accredited college or university AND two (2) years of practical experience
with purchasing and contracting for a public or private sector entity; OR
Relevant experience with manufacturing/ personal protection gear industry procurement/contracting.
- Experience with National
Association of State Procurement Officials (NASPO) ValuePoint
procurement process and best practices
- Manage ERPs
systems as Oracle and Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Knowledge of contract compliance requirements
- Experience in Online Procurement
- General Business Skills and
Microsoft Office Suite Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent writing
- Keen attention to
detail, with an ability to spot errors
- Strong analytical
and organizational skills
- Excellent time management,
communication, and decision-making skills
- Must speak, read, write, and understand
- Must be authorized to work in the USA in
accordance with ITAR
Physical Demands &
- Requires sitting for a prolonged period of time
- Requires dexterity and coordination to handle files,
boxes and materials
- Requires minimum reaching for items above and below desk
- Requires strength, coordination and vision to use
keyboard and computer monitor/ video display for prolonged periods
- Requires walking, bending, stooping, pushing, pulling,
and lifting up to 25 lbs. unassisted
- Requires repetitive movements with fingers, hands,
wrist, and arms
- Requires occasional traveling
To conform to U.S. Government commercial space technology export
regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), 8
U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3), applicants for employment at Point Blank Enterprises,
Inc. must be a U.S. citizen or national,
lawfully admitted for permanent residence into the U.S. (i.e. current green
card holder), or lawfully admitted as a refugee or granted asylum under 8
U.S.C. § 1157-1158