Inspire heroism and be a part of the future! At Point Blank Enterprises, Inc. we help PROTECT OUR PROTECTORS by developing, manufacturing, and selling body armor to police forces, the defense sector and first responders. We are always looking for the best of the best in our industry. If you share our passion and commitment, please apply today!
We are looking for a candidate with great attention to detail, problem solving skills, and data entry skills. As an Order Entry Specialist, you will be responsible for efficiently and accurately inputting, updating, and maintaining orders and account information into the company’s database on a timely basis. You will be part of the Customer Service Sales working in the corporate office in Pompano Beach, Florida.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Compile and sort order, sales representative and customer account information and establish
entry priorities. Interact as needed with representatives for clarification on order
· On a timely basis, enter order, agent and account data by inputting text based and numerical
information from source documents
· Recording customer information in order to process orders; completing fields such as name,
address, account number, item number, price, and any sales or promotions
· Inputting data into a central database to be used to fulfill orders
· Review and verify entered data for deficiencies or errors, correct errors and check all output for
· Assist with maintaining efficient operations by following policies and procedures and report
· Protect company operations by keeping order, agent, commission, and other company
· Generate basic daily, weekly, and monthly reporting
· Other related duties as requested by management
Competencies and Skills:
· Must be authorized to work in the USA.
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· Minimum 2 years related data entry experience strongly preferred
· Fast and accurate data entry skills with 99% accuracy
· Excellent organizational and time management with the ability to independently manage and
· Must be highly detail, process, and quality oriented with a focus on thoroughness and accuracy
· To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word word
processing software; Microsoft Excel (basics) spreadsheet software; Internet Explorer internet
software and Microsoft Outlook contact management systems.
· Language Ability: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions in English, short
correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present
information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees
of the organization.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral
· Must be able to keep calm and perform in high-pressure, team-oriented atmosphere
· High level of integrity and discretion with an ability to responsibly handle sensitive and
Sitting for long periods. Dexterity and coordination to handle files and single pieces of paper; occasional lifting of items weighing up to (25) twenty-five pounds such as files, stacks of paper, reference and other materials. Moving from place to place within the office; minimum reaching for items above and below desk level. Strength, dexterity, coordination and vision to use keyboard and video display terminal for prolonged periods.